Menu 2

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Go Find Her

I am just a place. Chile is family but I'm just a place. Don’t look at G-d, He is by your side. You're looking at Him but you need to be looking at her. Yes, her. The little girl you abandoned before she could pee alone.

You came to me and I gave you a dream, but what did you achieve, Maya? Your mother is dying and now you’re saying you need to go to India. You’re not going to find anything in India. Not if you keep running away from what is already yours. Your mom took care of everything while you were gone, but now, she's dying, Maya. She is dying and she wants to see you but she can’t wait forever.

Don’t look at G-d, look at her. Do you realize what she’s done for you so that you could be with me? Can you look into her eyes after looking away for so long?

Your mom is more with G-d than she is with you. Your mom never needed you, Maya. It’s too late for that but it's not too late to say goodbye and send her off in peace. She’s been waiting for a long time but she can’t wait much longer.


Look at your daughter. There is nothing in India and I'm not going anywhere. We’re done here, there’s nothing happening anymore. I'm just a place and places don’t die but people do, Maya. You can find India in Chile. Go find her.

By: Laura Moreno Saraga

No comments:

Post a Comment